Retail Food Licenses required special reviews by both the Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs (DCRA) and the Department of Health (DOH). Retail Food Licenses include restaurants, caterers, delicatessens, bakeries, street vendors and more.
- Get a Bakery License
- Get a Candy Manufacturing License
- Get a Caterers License
- Get a Commission Merchant License
- Get a Delicatessen License
- Get a Food Product License
- Get a Food Vending Machine License
- Get a Grocery Store License
- Get an Ice Cream Manufacturer License
- Get a Marine Food Product License
- Get a Mobile Delicatessen License
- Get a Restaurant License
- Get a Street Vendor A License - Food
Businesses that sell food and beverages and are required to have a Public Health: Food Establishment Retail endorsement are subject to the Anacostia River Clean Up and Protection Act ('Bag Law'). Your business is required to charge five cents for each disposable paper or plastic carryout bag – whether or not food or alcohol products are purchased in the store.