Text Resize

-A +A
Bookmark and Share

Boiler Permit

Boiler Permit Graphic

To add, replace, remodel or repair fuel-burning or unfired pressure vessel equipment such as furnaces or boilers, you must apply for a boiler permit. There are three different types of boiler permits:

  • Unfired Pressure Vessel
  • Fuel Burning Equipment
  • Miniature Boiler

All applications are available for download below.

Contact TTY: