Text Resize

-A +A
Bookmark and Share

Permits - Certify Your Structural Engineering License

Permit Center Logo

Structural Engineers must complete a structural certification form certifying that you are licensed as a structural engineer and that the building plans meet International Building Codes (2012), as amended, and DC Construction Codes Supplement of 2013. Structural Certification Form is below.

Structural Certification Form

Contact TTY: