The removal of interior and/or exterior elements, systems or finishes. (Not a Raze)
- Interior and exterior demolition of less than 5,000 square feet, pictures are required to complete the plan review. (If your property is not within a historic district, you can apply, pay and receive a postcard permit online). Please check our Property Information Verification System (PIVS) to confirm.
- For projects that exceed the above square footage, plans will be required for review along with pictures to show what is existing.
- Demolition work can also be included in the submission of your building permit, depending on the timeline of your project. (Please ensure to detail demolition details within your description of work and within your drawing submittal)
- Begin your permit application under the permit type of Demolition Permit.
- Complete all required questions/fields (i.e. cost of demolition and how you will remove demolished material)
- Upload a formal quote, contract agreement or MS report and submit to pay the filing fee.
- Your application will be reviewed for next steps to begin the plan review. (Please view the plan review criteria for the two types of plan review).