The replacement, repair or new installation of a fence on private property. Common fence materials include but are not limited to wood, chain link, wire or metal.
- For small repairs and replacements in kind, pictures can be provided for review and approval.
- To install a new fence, a surveyor’s plat is required. Please be sure to indicate the location of the fence on your plat.
- Homeowners can visit our Homeowners Center to complete the review and permit process.
- Begin your permit application under the permit type of Fence Permit.
- Complete all required questions/fields (i.e. height, length and material of the fence)
- Upload a formal quote, contract agreement or MS report and submit to pay the filing fee.
- Once you have completed your application, it will please visit the Permit Center with all submittal documents to complete the review and approval of your application. (Please view the plan review criteria for the two types of plan review).