A temporary structure on private property used for the purpose of selling legal fireworks (seasonal permit).
- A site plan is required to show temporary structure (i.e. tent).
- A surveyor’s plat is required to show the location of the tent of the lot.
- An expedited review may be available if you have obtained a Fireworks Stand permit in the prior year.
- An inspection is required for the Fireworks Stand once erected.
- Begin your permit application under the permit type of Fireworks Stand Permit.
- Complete all required questions/fields (i.e. number of stands, location and use of property)
- Once you have completed your application, please visit the Permit Center with all submittal documents to complete the review and approval of your application. (Please view the plan review page for Walk-through application requirements.)