Construction of an entirely new structure that has not been previously occupied.
- Architectural plans are required for plan review. A structural engineer is required for structural work.
- A surveyor’s plat is required for review and must detail the location of the new structure.
- Begin your permit application under the permit type of a New Building Permit.
- Complete all required questions/fields (i.e. dimensions of the new structure and construction cost)
- Upload a formal quote, contract agreement or MS report and submit to pay the filing fee.
- Your application will be reviewed and you will receive an email notification to upload your plans and supporting documents to ProjectDox to begin the plan review process.