Construction or renovation of a shed, to include garden and storage sheds.
- For construction of a new shed architectural plans and a surveyor’s plat are required. (For prefabricated sheds, dimensions from the manufacture can be provided)
- For repairs and minor replacements, pictures can be provided to detail the location of repairs or replacements.
- District Department of Transportation (DDOT) may be required to review based on the location of your shed (i.e. bordering a public alley)
- Begin your permit application under the permit type of Shed Permit.
- Complete all required questions/fields (i.e. type of shed, whether it is detached and dimensions)
- Once you have completed your application, please visit the Permit Center with all submittal documents to complete the review and approval of your application. (Please view the plan review criteria for Walk-through application requirements).