A Permit required for temporary support of excavations. Usually for the purpose of constructing underground structures and basements.
- Plat and Plat informaiton
- Neighbor Notification and Proof of Service.
- Geotechnical Report
- Sheeting and Shoring structural calculation
- Sheeting and shoring Drawings
- Civil Drawing
- Begin your permit application under the permit type of a Sheeting and Shoring Permit.
- Complete all required questions/fields (i.e. whether underpinning is required, existing and proposed uses and number of cubic feet to be removed)
- Upload a formal quote, contract agreement or MS report and submit to pay the filing fee.
- Your application will be reviewed and you will receive an email notification to upload your plans and supporting documents to ProjectDox to begin the plan review process.