A permit is needed to erect and replace an exterior sign. This includes the advertisement of business.
- Architectural plans are required for replacement or to erect a sign detailing sign dimensions and elevations.
- Provide the Certificate of Occupancy confirming the use of the space, business or association referenced on the sign.
- A surveyor’s plat is required for ground signs to show the location.
- Begin your permit application under the permit type of Sign Permit.
- Complete all required questions/fields (i.e. sign materials, dimensions and location of the sign)