A permit is needed to erect and replace an exterior sign. This includes the advertisement of business.
- Architectural plans are required for replacement or to erect a sign detailing sign dimensions and elevations.
- Provide the Certificate of Occupancy confirming the use of the space, business or association referenced on the sign.
- A surveyor’s plat is required for ground signs to show the location.
- Begin your permit application under the permit type of Sign Permit.
- Complete all required questions/fields (i.e. sign materials, dimensions and location of the sign)
- Once you have completed your application, please visit the Permit Center with all submittal documents to complete the review and approval of your application. (Please view the plan review criteria for Walk-through application requirements).