A panel designed to absorb the sun’s rays as a source of energy for generating electricity. A separate electrical will be needed for installation.
- A site plan and architectural plans are required to complete the plan review.
- An electrical diagram should be provided showing service panels along with a roofing plan.
- Plans should detail how the solar panels will be mounted and secured.
- All Solar Panel projects are reviewed through our electronic plan review system ProjectDox.
1. Begin your permit application under the permit type for a Solar Panel Permit.
2. Complete all required questions/fields (i.e. number of modules, system size, module rated output and dimensions of roof)
3. Your application will be reviewed and you will receive an email notification to upload your plans and supporting documents to ProjectDox to begin the plan review process.