A panel designed to absorb the sun’s rays as a source of energy for generating electricity. A separate electrical will be needed for installation.
- A site plan and architectural plans are required to complete the plan review.
- An electrical diagram should be provided showing service panels along with a roofing plan.
- Plans should detail how the solar panels will be mounted and secured.
- All Solar Panel projects are reviewed through our electronic plan review system ProjectDox.
- Begin your permit application under the permit type for a Solar Panel Permit.
- Complete all required questions/fields (i.e. number of modules, system size, module rated output and dimensions of roof)
- Your application will be reviewed and you will receive an email notification to upload your plans and supporting documents to ProjectDox to begin the plan review process.