A structure, enclosure or shelter constructed of fabric or pliable material. Often used for temporary purposes and special events.
- Architectural drawings along with a site plan are required to detail the dimensions of the tent or tents. To include the location of electric generators.
- If the tent will be located in public space (public alley, street or sidewalk). Please contact the District Department of Transportation (DDOT).
- Begin your permit application under the permit type for a Tent Permit.
- Complete all required questions/fields (i.e. number of tents, whether the tent is for a special event and tent dimensions)
- Once you have completed your application, please visit the Permit Center with all submittal documents to complete the review and approval of your application. (Please view the plan review pprocess for Walk-through application requirements.)