To install , replace or repair devices and their accessory structures used to transmit or receive communication signals, to include radio or television signals.
- Architectural drawings are required for plan review along with a Surveyors Plat showing the location of the antennas and how they will be mounted and secured.
- Architectural plans should include an electrical diagram and details showing paneling and electrical schedules.
- Begin your permit application under the permit type for an Antenna Permit.
- Complete all required questions/fields (i.e. antenna type, number of antennas and antenna location)
- Your application will be reviewed and you will receive an email notification to upload your plans and supporting documents into ProjectDox to begin the plan review process.