The repair, installation or replacement of an elevator. Elevator permits include the following permit types:
- Elevator New
- Elevator Repair
- Elevator Alteration
- Please provide a copy of the issued building permit for New Elevator installations.
- For alterations, architectural drawings are required detailing the alterations of the elevator/hoist.
- For minor repairs or replacements in kind, plans are not required but please include a full description of the location of the repairs.
- A copy of the master electrician license and elevator contracting license is required for approval.
- Begin your permit application under the permit type for an Elevator Permit based on New, Alteration or Repair.
- Complete all required questions/fields (i.e. number of cabs, cost of construction and elevator company)
- Your application will be reviewed and you will receive an email notification to upload your plans and supporting documents into ProjectDox to begin the plan review process.