SCOUT is a resource where users may research real property, regulatory, and enforcement information on specific properties. Users may search by a specific street address or square-suffix-lot (SSL) number.
SCOUT will include:
- An updated user interface
- Responsive web design supporting access via desktop computers and mobile devices
- Interactive map with Geographic Information System (GIS) layers for floodplains and historic districts
- Optimized search processes to improve search speed
- Downloadable data tables
- More frequent updates to data