Corporations division offers four core services to its customers.
Corporation Online Services:
- Use the CorpOnline Web Portal
- Register a Domestic Corporation
- Register a Foreign Entity
- Reserve or Register a Trade Name
- Register and License a Non-Profit Organization
- Refund Request Application
Registration Services for Domestic (DC) Organizations:
- Register a Domestic Entity
- Domestic For-Profit and Benefit For-Profit Corporation
- Domestic Limited Liability Company
- Domestic Nonprofit Corporation
- Domestic Professional Corporation
- Domestic Limited Liability Partnership
- Domestic Limited Partnership
- Domestic Statutory Trust
- Domestic General Cooperative Association
- Domestic Limited Cooperative Association
Those services include formation, amendment, dissolution, report filing, domestication, conversion, merger and other related services for all registered entities.
Those services include initial registration of foreign entities doing business in DC and amended registration, transfer of registration, withdrawal and other related services.
Those services include initial trade name registration for all registered and unregistered entities and trade name renewals, amendments and cancelations.
This service includes the acceptance of legal complaints, subpoenas and other court filed documents and subsequent service of those documents on subject entity.