DCRA serves as a one-stop clearinghouse for many other District of Columbia and federal agencies and entities with responsibility for specific construction-related activities. DCRA collaborates with these agencies and entities to facilitate the permitting process in the District of Columbia, although specific issues and matters within the jurisdiction of these agencies or entities will need to be addressed specifically with them. Many of these agencies and entities have a separate permitting process to confirm compliance with the specific laws and regulations they enforce, and the property owner is required to meet these permitting obligations.
- Environmental Regulations (DDOE)
- Historic Preservation (OP)
- DC Water
- U.S. Commission of Fine Arts
- Public Space Usage (DDOT)
- Office of Unified Communications (emergency radio responder systems)