Join our Business Licensing Virtual Meeting Wednesday, April 15, 2020, from 10:30 am – 11:30 am via WebEx.
Given the unprecedented nature of the current coronavirus (COVID-19) public health emergency, we wanted to schedule a virtual meeting to provide you with the latest updates and answer any questions you may have.
- Introductory Remarks
- Deadline extensions for bi-annual reports, filings, trade name renewals
- Adjustments to in-person and mail filings
- Obtaining filing evidence
- Business and Professional Licensing
- Deadline extensions for expiring licenses
- Increase in online services to achieve paperless process – add ability to get certifications, duplicates, edits on license
- Late fees
- Professional Licensing Education Requirements
- Waiving CE requirements for engineers, land surveyors, and cosmetologists
- Potential online occupational education courses
- Board meetings held online with public call in option
- What Businesses are Allowed to be Open in the District
- Essential and non-essential businesses
- Businesses that are required to submit plans before they’re allowed to open
- Enhanced Online Security
- Access DC – what it is and how it provides enhanced security
- How to Virtually Connect with DCRA
- Q & A
To join from your computer or smartphone/tablet
- Click here to join or copy/paste this Meeting URL link in a web browser: https://dcnet.webex.com/dcnet/j.php?MTID=mcea0a712f9f04f95617628b3b89b2c4d
- Once you are placed in the web meeting room, you can join the audio by:
- Requesting the system call you at the number specified in the Audio Conference window.
- Dialing the call-in number on the Meeting Info tab and following the audible prompts.
*Please remember to mute your microphone.
Not able to join online? You can still join by phone
- Call: 1(650)479-3208
- Enter meeting number (access code): 476 036 075
*Please remember to mute your line.
For updates on the District’s response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), visit coronavirus.dc.gov.