IT'S HERE! NEW Enhancements to the Online Construction Permit Intake!
DCRA continues to improve the way residents and businesses are served. Continuing with improving online services the Online Construction Permit Intake (OCPI) will allow applicants the ability to apply, pay and receive construction permits online.
- System only accepts credit cards (MasterCard, Visa and Discover)
- Recommended browsers: Chrome, Firefox, and Microsoft Edge:
IMPORTANT INFORMATION! PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU START THE APPLICATION PROCESS:
Please review the following instances in which applicants are required to come into DCRA to complete construction applications:
- Applicants who are unable to pay by credit card
- Applicant would like to pay with more than one (1) credit card
- Applicant's fees are greater than $20,000
- Applicant requests a “Walk Through”
- For the instances noted above, please Make An Appointment Online or come into DCRA at 1100 4th Street SW, Washington DC 20024.
- If you have any questions or are experiencing any technical issues please call Customer Service at (202) 442-4589 during the hours of 8:30 am - 4:30 pm, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday, and 9:30 am – 4:30 pm on Thursdays.