Menu Button

Certificates of Use

Permit Description

This permit is required to accompany a DDOT sidewalk café. This permit must be renewed annually.

Submission Requirements

  1. Ensure that all public space rentals fees are up to date. You can contact the District Department of Transportation (DDOT) to confirm your states.
  2. If you are renewing our Certificate of Use, please provide prior year documents.
  3. Please include an up to date Certificate of Liability Insurance and your approved DDOT permit.

Application Process

  1. Please visit the Permit Center with your completed application and supporting documents for review and approval.




Contact TTY: