The testing and surveying of soil to determine capability. Review of this permit requires the approval District Department and Energy and the Environment (DOEE).
- Architectural plans are required to show the number of bores and their locations.
- The Department of Energy and the Environment (DOEE) will be required to review.
- Begin your permit application under the permit type of Soil Boring Permit.
- Complete all required questions/fields (i.e. number of bores, diameter of the bores and the method of drilling)
- Once you have completed your application, please visit the Permit Center with all submittal documents to complete the review and approval of your application. (Please view the plan review criteria for Walk-through application requirements).