The work necessary to finish the interior layout of space previously permitted under the construction codes (base building permit). Includes first occupancy of space.
- Full architectural drawings along with a coversheet are required for plan review.
- A copy of the issued base New Building permit should be provided to ensure that the space was approved for new construction.
- All Tenant Layout projects are reviewed through our electronic plan review system ProjectDox.
- If the tenant space is not being newly occupied by a first time tenant or occupant, please complete the Alteration and Repair permit type application.
- Begin your permit application under the permit type for a Tenant Layout Permit.
- Complete all required questions/fields (i.e. existing and propose uses of the tenant space, floor location and full description of work proposed)
- Your application will be reviewed and you will receive an email notification to upload your plans and supporting documents into ProjectDox to begin the plan review process.