Used for the collection of underground water storage. Separate reviews are required from the District Department and Energy and the Environment (DOEE).
- Architectural drawings and a site plan are required to complete the plan review process.
- Department of Energy and the Environment will be required to review.
- Begin your permit application under the permit type for an Underground Storage Tank Permit.
- Complete all required questions/fields (i.e. size of tank, existing and proposed uses of the space and the location of the tank)
- Once you have completed your application, please visit the Permit Center with all submittal documents to complete the review and approval of your application. (Please view the plan review process for Walk-through application requirements.)