ProjectDox customers are required to log in with an Access DC account.
Sign in for existing ProjectDox users
- Visit ProjectDox and you will see a prompt to sign in with Access DC.
- If you do not have an Access DC account, signing up for an account is easy. Simply visit Access DC, click the sign up link, and set your Access DC email (username) to the email associated with your ProjectDox account.
- If you have an Access DC account and your ProjectDox email is the same as your Access DC account, sign in.
- If your Access DC email does not match your ProjectDox email address, email email@example.com.
Sign in for new ProjectDox users
- If you are invited by DCRA to ProjectDox and do not have an Access DC account, signing up for an account is easy. Simply visit Access DC, click the sign up link. Once your account is setup, visit ProjectDox to sign-in with your new Access DC account.
- If you already have an Access DC account, simply sign-in to ProjectDox with your Access DC account.
Note: You must be invited to use ProjectDox and will not be able to sign in until DCRA extends an invitation to you to use the application.