As of Tuesday, September 7 at 8 am, ProjectDox customers will be required to log in with or set up an Access DC account to sign in and continue using this online service.
ProjectDox customers will be required to log in with or set up an Access DC account to sign in and continue using this online service.
Having an Access DC account will enable you to access every DCRA online system quicker and with enhanced security.
Sign in for existing ProjectDox users
- Visit ProjectDox and you will see a prompt to sign in with Access DC.
- If you do not have an Access DC account, signing up for an account is easy. Simply visit Access DC, click the sign up link, and set your Access DC email (username) to the email associated with your ProjectDox account.
- If you have an Access DC account and your ProjectDox email is the same as your Access DC account, sign in.
- If your Access DC email does not match your ProjectDox email address, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign in for new ProjectDox users
- If you are invited by DCRA to ProjectDox and do not have an Access DC account, signing up for an account is easy. Simply visit Access DC, click the sign up link. Once your account is setup, visit ProjectDox to sign-in with your new Access DC account.
- If you already have an Access DC account, simply sign-in to ProjectDox with your Access DC account.
Note: You must be invited to use ProjectDox and will not be able to sign in until DCRA extends an invitation to you to use the application.
To make the improvements to our systems and bring these benefits to our customers, dcra.dc.gov will be available, but ProjectDox may be down intermittently beginning September 6 at 7 pm. We apologize for the inconvenience.