IT'S HERE! NEW Enhancements to the Online Construction Permit Intake!
DCRA continues to improve the way residents and businesses are served. Continuing with the Safe & Simple initiative the Online Construction Permit Intake (OCPI 2.0) will allow applicants the ability to apply, pay and receive construction permits online.
- System only accepts credit cards (MasterCard, Visa and Discover)
- Recommended browsers: Chrome, Firefox, and Microsoft Edge:
IMPORTANT INFORMATION! PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU START THE APPLICATION PROCESS:
Please review the following instances in which applicants are required to come into DCRA to complete construction applications:
- Applicants who are unable to pay by credit card (MasterCard, Visa and Discover)
- Applicant would like to pay with more than one (1) credit card
- Applicant's fees are greater than $20,000
- Raze permits not available online
- Applicant requests a “Walk Through”
- For the instances noted above, please Make An Appointment Online or come into DCRA at 1100 4th Street SW, Washington DC 20024.
- If you have any questions or are experiencing any technical issues please call Customer Service at (202) 442-4589 during the hours of 8:30 am - 4:30 pm, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday, and 9:30 am – 4:30 pm on Thursdays.