It's HERE! PIVS 2.0...
DCRA is upgrading the Property Information Verification System (PIVS) for a better user experience. PIVS 2.0 is a resource where users may research real property, regulatory, and enforcement information on specific properties. Users may search by a specific street address or square-suffix-lot (SSL) number. What are the improvements to PIVS that you can expect to see? The NEW PIVS 2.0 will include:
- An updated user interface.
- Responsive web design supporting access via desktop computers and mobile devices.
- Interactive map with Geographic Information System (GIS) layers for floodplains and historic districts.
- Optimized search processes to improve search speed.
- Downloadable data tables.
- More frequent updates to data.
Stay in touch for more information to come on the Property Information Verification System (PIVS 2.0)! Below you will find more useful information:
If you have any questions please contact DCRA Customer Service at (202) 442-4400 during the hours of 8:30 am - 4:30 pm.