Go to CorpOnline, create a profile, and access the online services main page.
The following services are available for the public using this service:
- Online formation of all domestic filing entities (limited liability companies, nonprofit and for-profit corporations, limited and limited liability partnerships, general and limited cooperative associations and business trusts);
- Online registration of all foreign filing entities;
- Online filing of required biennial reports for all domestic and foreign filing entities;
- Online domestic name reservations and foreign name registrations;
- Online trade name registrations for all filing entities and sole proprietors and other non-filing entities;
- Online good standing certificate and certified copy requests;
- Online reinstatement filings for domestic and foreign filing entities including back report filing;
- Online withdrawal application for all foreign entities;
- Online dissolution filings for domestic LLCs and nonprofit and for-profit corporations;
- Online amendment filings for domestic LLCs and nonprofit and for-profit corporations;
- Online amended registration filings for all foreign entities;
- Online search of all registered entities with expanded entity information including report history, trade name and governor information;
- Online tracking of submitted filings including filing rejection management and approved services tab for filing evidence. CorpOnline service is compatible with most web browsers (Internet Explorer 11 or higher, latest versions of Chrome and Firefox, etc.).
Some online filings may be expedited for one day or three day service for additional fee.