The Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs (DCRA) launched its new Small Business Resource Center (SBRC) to provide training and consultation services to customers seeking more information related to DCRA services. The existing Business Permitting Center (BPC) and Business Licensing Center (BLC) will provide transactions while the new SBRC will provide direct business education services related tonavigating the District’s regulatory environment.
Visit the Small Business Resource Center Photo Gallery
We have one goal: Make it easier to start a business in the District of Columbia
We have developed resources to assist customers with:
- Navigating specific licensing and registration products within BPLA [What’s BPLA?]
- Business life cycle roadmaps that assist customers with navigating BPLA services
- Cross-cutting information about DCRA products and services
- City-wide partnerships to leverage training and counseling opportunities
- Business development information from resources city-wide
- Jacqueline Noisette | (202) 442-8170 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Claudia Herrera | (202) 442-8055 | email@example.com
- Joy Douglas | (202) 442-8690 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tamika Wood | (202) 442-8004 | email@example.com
Get More from SBRC!