The Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs (DCRA) launched its new Small Business Resource Center (SBRC) to provide training and consultation services to customers seeking more information related to DCRA services. The existing Business Permitting Center (BPC) and Business Licensing Center (BLC) are transactional in nature, whereas, the new SBRC will provide direct business education services with the theme of navigating the District’s regulatory environment.
Visit the Small Business Resource Center Photo Gallery
We have one goal: Make it easier to start a business in the District of Columbia
- Developing resources that assist customers with navigating specific licensing and registration products within BPLA
- Developing resources and business life cycle roadmaps that assist customers with navigating BPLA services
- Developing resources that provide customers with cross cutting information about DCRA products and services
- Developing city-wide partnerships to leverage training and counseling opportunities
- Gathering and offering business development information from resources city-wide
Click here for more information.