Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs

DC Agency Top Menu

The DC Business Center will be down from 10pm Friday, October 18 to 6pm Saturday, October 19th for scheduled maintenance. During this time you can still track business licenses and review account information by visiting the My DC Business Center.

-A +A
Bookmark and Share


The Department of Consumer & Regulatory Affairs’ Office of the Surveyor maintains the legal records of all land plats and subdivisions of private and District government property within the District of Columbia. The existing records cover a period of more than two centuries.

Featured Services


View land records anywhere with internet access!  Get more information.

OCPI 2.0

Get a Building Plat
A Building Plat is required when applying for a Building Permit.  Get more information.



Surveyor Online Services
Looking for Surveyor Online Services?  Start Here.


Get a Subdivision Plat
Get all the requirements needed to get a Subdivision Plat.


What Can We Help You With?


Surveyor Information
Looking for specific information?  Get the important you need right here.


Surveyor Services
Need services from Surveyors?  Get a listing of all services right here.


Surveyor Forms & Information
Looking for a document?  Get all of your documents right here.


Contact Surveyor's Office
Need to contact us?  Get our contact information right here.